quinta-feira, setembro 14, 2006

Till then I'd be a fool, Wishing for the day...

"If I can reach the stars,
Pull one down for you,
Shine it on my heart
So you could see the truth:

That this love I have inside
Is everything it seems.
But for now I find
It's only in my dreams.
[...]
That I can change the world,
I would be the sunlight in your universe.
You would think my love was really something good,
Baby if I could change the world.
Baby if I could change the world."

Change The World
by Tommy Sims, Gordon Kenney and Wayne Kirkpatrick



Desde que levantei da cama, há uma hora e meia atrás (3:30 am) estou com essa música na cabeça... Tipo algo que gruda. Por sorte, é uma música que gosto bastante...

Quase não "preguei" os malditos olhos hoje.

Bom, agora após checar meus e-mails e fazer algumas "limpas", estou mais tranqüila.

Mas, estou sentindo uma imensa raiva de mim mesma: já durmo pouco e perdi uma noite inteira.
Fica de aprendizado para a próxima.

Nenhum comentário: