terça-feira, outubro 31, 2006

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful, Stop me and steal my breath...

"I'll Be your cryin' shoulder
I'll Be loves suicide
I'll Be better when I'm older
I'll Be the greatest fan of your life

And rain falls angry on the tin roof
As we lie awake in my bed
You're My Survival, You're My Living Proof
My love is alive and not dead

Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love
I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above
..."

Parece que quanto mais procuro as palavras para dar uma definição para o que eu sinto, em agregações de sílabas e linhas... Numa melodia e musicalidade perfeitas, elas (as palavras) parecem esmaecer perante a força do teu olhar e a doçura dos teus beijos.

Agradeço a cada manhã por dividirmos amor.

Te amo tanto. Tanto: muito!

Nenhum comentário: